Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Help!!!
Okay, I think I am hitting system overload. I started writing all that I have going in the next few weeks and I was about to cry so I just erased it so I could attempt to think positively. Suffice it to say, I am crazy busy and I need your help. I am giving a fireside at YW camp in a few weeks and I am terrified that I won't be able to relate to the girls (because I am so old) or know what to say (because I am a dork). I need your ideas and inspiration...please!!! The theme is "Daughter of a King". Any thoughts and suggestions would be great. Also I want to think of something really fun for a handout too. I have some ideas, but the longer I think about them the more they seem silly. Help!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
#1 You are not a dork! #2 You are not old, especially because you are younger than me and I am NOT old. Let's brain storm on Tuesday during our walk. I am sure whatever you come up with will be wonderful because you always have creative and fun ideas! As for the girls, it always surprises me the simple things that they think are cool. You'll do fine!
And as for getting stuff done, procrastination has a way of weeding out the unimportant stuff for me so you might try that. Although it is not always recommended!
Oh, and I love the new look of your blog! Cute!
I have no help to give, but you will do great.You could check the site "sugardoodle", maybe you already have, but they have great ideas and links to other YW sites. I'm so glad you FINALLY started a blog and I will probably check it daily so please update often! Your girls are beautiful, I can't wait to see more pictures. I really like your new living room furniture and it in no way resembles a cheeta, you're crazy! :) But we already knew that, right?
No birthday pictures yet??! Bummer!
I a not good at that stuff, you will do great. Check out sugardoodle.net they might have some great ideas. Good luck.
Post a Comment