Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Watching Baby Taylor





Sometimes I wonder if I'll remember how to care for a tiny baby when we have our new baby this fall. I know I have two already, but I still get anxious at the thought of taking this sweet, fragile bundle home from the hospital totally dependant on me in every way. I am getting a little practice though, which is good for me and for Jocelyn and Aimee, and we are having fun too. Taylor is Brandon and Amanda's sweet daughter born April 24, 2008 and I get to hold her and squeeze her and stare at her every Thursday! She is an angel of a baby who is too little to do much at this point but it is still tons of fun. We have the same style of swing as Taylor's at home so she'll sit in that for a little while when I need to do something for the girls but otherwise she prefers to be held. She isn't too thrilled about Tummy Time, as her Mom and Dad warned me, but she did discover a red phone rattle that she could grip really well. Thanks Brandon and Amanda for giving us the opportunity to spend some time with Taylor!

1 comment:

branni-manni said...

What a cut baby.. if I do say so myself. Yes Taylor is a girl that likes to be held. I am greatful for Angela, Joc, Aimee and Cody (when not at work) for watching my precious little angel. Thanks guys, Love you ..
Amanda