Sunday, January 11, 2009

Go Jazz!!!


So Cody and I had the funnest night out on Wednesday. An awesome annonymous family donated two tickets to the Jazz game and they requested they be given to a family that had been at the hospital for a long time and had really been through a lot. You can imagine how surprised I was when the parent resource lady told me the staff had chosen us! The seats were amazing--row 11 from the floor! I've never been able to see a sporting event from the lower bowl let alone that awesome of seats (we were right behind the reporters!). It was such a blast. Ben had had a really great day so Cody and I left him for just 2 1/2 hours and had such a fun time together. We really needed a break away and some alone time together 'cause it has been so long. And of course it was even funner because the Jazz killed the other team. I had to take a picture of Ronnie Price, #17, because he came to see Ben before Christmas, took his picture with him, and gave him an autographed basketball. I wish I knew who the family was that donated the tickets; we really owe them a big thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just think... if we were that close at the Tim & Faith concert we could have ditched the binoculars! Ü Glad you had some alone time!