I was feeling a little, well, blah, today. I've been so busy I don't think I am really doing much with my talents (in fact I can't remember what they were!) and I was starting to feel like a bit of a failure in just about everything; I have the opposite of Midas' touch! Like maybe my mediocure contribution to this world doesn't really make much of a difference. Well I stumbled upon this link to Mormon Messages which can be found in my blog list and I watched this short video. I now feel inspired and refreshed to jump back into my fabulous life with my sweet family with new determination. And since I still don't have much time for hobbies currently I have decided I can CREATE myself--to be the person I want to be. And I can mean something to the four most important people in my life...and for me that is enough. To quote the famous little engine..."I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k
1 comment:
With everything you have been through since the birth of Benjamin, it's no wonder you have felt that way, but when we feel that way it's the adversary doing his work with us. He wants us to feel inadequate in our day to day dealings, especially when it comes to how we feel that affects our families. That is his way of getting in between the most important relationships there are. I am so tickled that you found that bit of inspiration that you needed to help you through that time. I will take some time later to watch it myself. We are never too OLD to keep inventing ourselfs. I consider myself a master piece in the works. Like for instance I was so tired of doing my blog on my illness, to depressing that I deleted it and started a new one, one that is full of positive joys of my own family. It's called Hangin' With the Hess's. Still don't know the web address yet, but if you have a moment, check it out. You were my inspiration. But keep doing that great work you are doing as being that special mother to that wonderful little boy and your angel girls. Love ya much! Aunt Diane
Post a Comment