Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Surprise!

Well since the cat is mostly out of the bag (in other words Jocelyn is telling everyone I haven't personally gotten around to telling) I guess it's time to post the good news. So....we're gonna have another baby!!! (I feel like screaming Aaaggghhh, Yeah, Uh-oh, Wah-hoo, Oh Dear, and Yippee! all at the same time.) Truthfully when I found out I was mostly terrified, worried, and anxious. But now I am starting to realize that Heavenly Father has brought us this baby and this opportunity for a wise purpose in Him, and even though I feel overwhelmed and can't really understand why me and why now, none of that really matters. We're having a baby! Another sweet little bundle to love and cherish. I think that babies are always a blessing, and I am sure this one will be for our little (or not so little these days) family.

Our baby is due Friday, March 5, 2010 (but I always go a week early so maybe the end of February) so that means I am almost 14 weeks! In a couple weeks we find out if it's a boy or girl.

11 comments:

Heather said...

OH YAY!!! Congrats. I am so happy for you guys. I hope all goes well during your pregnancy and after! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Heather

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! How exciting! Hope all goes well, no complications, no sickness, just a beautiful bundle of joy!!! :)

Jessica said...

Congrats! Hope all is well with the rest of the fam, here is my e-mail: jtoryb@hotmail.com if you ever want to chat and so we can stay in touch.

Ned and Melanie said...

Congrats! Yippeee!! I hope all is going well with the pregnancy. Keep us posted.

Mike and Diane said...

Congratulations! You are due exactly a month after Brenna! You know you are worthy, and a great mom, you can handle anything! Hugs to you!

Diane

Kaidence's Mommy said...

WOW!!!! Congrats to you. That was a suprise. How exciting for your family! Can't wait to hear more!

Tinabean said...

Congrats to your cute little (not so little) family.
I bet the girls are so excited.
I can't wait to hear more.

Staci said...

YEAH! I am glad we are talking about it now! You are such a good mom and I know you will love this baby to no end. I was glad to see you last week. I miss you, but am laying low for a bit. I will talk to you soon.

Staci (Bridger's mom)

cassy said...

Where did you get your custom header?!?!?!?!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! So glad for Jocey sharing the news a bit early to me! We can't wait for another playmate for our family!

April said...

I can kind of understand the anxiety with that. Its so hard to bring a baby into the world when you aren't ready and then with Benjamin and everything. YOu are a great mother and can do it. I want another one so bad but it scares me so bad. I'm sure I'll feel the same way. I am excited for you though, can't wait to do another girls night.