Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gratitude

Someone like me has so much to be thankful for. Today, what is on my mind most is the love we feel for each other in our family. Nothing makes me happier than watching our kids interact with each other when they don't know we're watching. They are so good to each other and really enjoy being together. They look out for each other and cherish one another. I am so proud of them. They bring so much joy to my heart everyday. I thought it would be nice to see some of those moments I've captured in the last few months.



4 comments:

Ned and Melanie said...

What beautiful girls!

Mike and Diane said...

You are truly blessed Angie. I just love the new pictures you have up of your children. Benji is just adorable!

Love ya/ Aunt Diane

Staci said...

You have such a beautiful family! Thank you for allowing me to enjoy your company, I miss you.

Staci

Jenny said...

What good buddies they all are! How sweet are those pics??!!! So fun when they are friends and show love!