Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Please say a prayer today


Please keep Ben in your prayers today if you're able. He's having a pretty major surgery, not heart related, but still scary. No time to update right now, will try to soon... Thanks!

7 comments:

Ned and Melanie said...

We'll do. That darling little boy...I hope all is well. :)

April said...

Oh Ang I am so sorry more surgery! Good luck and please let us know how it goes. Yes I will be praying! WOW he's so cute and big!!!

Becca said...

We will definitely keep him and every one involved in our prayers! Hope you guys are doing ok.

The Sherman's said...

He looks so handsome in that picture! I hope everything turns out ok, we'll be thinking about you and praying for you guys.

Heather said...

prayers, prayers, and more prayers!!! hope all is well. keep us updated!

Amy said...

Of course! Please keep us updated. Cute lil guy.

Kaidence's Mommy said...

I just read Bridgers blog. Needless to say my prayers are with you. Please keep us posted. I cant get you all out of my mind.