Sunday, May 1, 2011

The rodeo...


Cody got tickets from work the weekend before he left and we went. My sister Laura, her hubby JD, and their boys Jake & Josh were planning to go already so we met them there. It was super tough to get a picture of the action, technology isn't exactly my best friend and I still don't know how to work my own camera very well. Sad there's no pics of Cody, he had the camera most of the time. :( Miss that boy!

Anyway, here's what we saw, well, there was more of course, it was a rodeo... :)





















Here's me and Laura, chatting away...

I can't believe how often (seriously!) we get confused for each other. Everywhere we go people mistake us--it's like high school all over again. "You must be twins!" Guess I'll always be "little Laura". :)





I must have been totally distracted and didn't see Benny eating Sarah's "scooby snacks" as we call them. She seems irritated. Hee, hee.


































Jake and Ben































Here's JD and Jake right after Jake did the chicken run. It was literally so, so funny and Jake, who's three, did great keeping up with all the big kids.














We can see how Aimee felt about the Bulls, too scary for her!















Not sure what's up with Jocelyn lately. She's happy, chatty and her normal self at home, but in public she's super quiet and doesn't really smile.
What's up with that? A phase?

2 comments:

The Sherman's said...

I think it must be seven year olds? I sweat since Hayden turned seven he has been a pill! Super sweet one minute and then you want to strangle him the next. Hopefully it goes away when the turn eight :)It was fun to see pics of Laura and her family. Her boys are super cute. Looks like a fun night!

cassy said...

Hmmm.... wonder why the Jonesez weren't invited to this- I've been telling Laura and JD for a year I want to go to a rodeo with them!
(Does Jake ever take that outfit off?)