Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back in the ICS

So, we're back in the ICS, admitted on Monday. Doesn't look like we're going home today either. Poor Ben. Please keep him in your prayers.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Ang- you are such a brave mama! I hope all turns out well and little Ben gets better quickly! love ya and prayers are coming your way!

Diane said...

Sweetie...I wish with all my heart I could take some of this burden off your shoulders, to be able to help whenever or whatever you need. Just know you are extremely loved by me and miss seeing you. I know that Ben is being watched over by a very loving Heavenly Father, I also know that Heavenly Father is mindful of everything you are going through, He is holding you up with you least expect it. I know the challenges you are facing but in a different way. Danielle does not have all the physical challenges as hers is mentally.

Just know you and your family are always in my prayers.

Love ya honey! Diane