
Ben's chest x-ray looks the same as last week as far as the pneumonia, but the oncology team doesn't feel like we can wait any longer for the biopsies. He seems ok for surgery I think, he hated his prep today though. He threw up his last dose of magnesium citrate. Hope he got enough in to make a difference. The surgery is tomorrow and we have to check in before 6 am. We took the three girls to grandma's house to sleep over to save me time and stress in the morning. As it is, we'll be out the door by about 5 and that won't be as bad. It's just Ben and I since Cody has to work. (It's kinda tough to accrue time-off with Ben's health. Oh well.) Once all the biopsies come back, either by Friday or Monday, we'll work on getting his new PIC line placed and start the heavy chemo doses oncology has planned. They said they'll give me a concrete plan and a list of the chemo drugs they'll be using when all the results are in. I was a little nervous about tomorrow, but Ben had a really nice blessing a little while ago and I think he'll come out of the surgery just fine. I'll post when I get home...
P.S. Please keep the prayers coming for little Benny. Thanks!
2 comments:
I have been thinking and praying for you guys for a while. Will he be in ics for his chemo? We are up next week so I can swing by and say hi. Hope things are going well.
Becca-Ellie's mom
Good luck and we are sending our hugs and prayers your way!
Post a Comment