Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Sorry it was so long, thanks for watching. Ü

12 comments:

carolyn q said...

My eyes are full of tears as I watched your beautiful slideshow of your family's journey so far. Thank you for sharing so much and for the fact that now seeing his amazing little face, makes it all that much more real in my heart.
What amazingly long eye lashes your little ben has, why is it that it seems boys always get them? Not fair!
Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn Quigley
President, IHH

Amy said...

I love the slideshow, I had to watch it twice. Ahhh what a cutie and yes those eyelashes are amazing! What a wonderful little family you have. Love, love the faith picture! I hope to talk to you soon!

Rachel said...

What a journey you and your little guy have been on! Isn't it wonderful to be able to witness our Heavenly Father's hand in our lives. You have been blessed with such a sweet little one that obviously has a mission to accomplish in this life. You are and amazing family, full of faith and love. I'm grateful for your example and for your willingness to share this experience. It has strengthened my faith and testimony.
Love you guys!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Oh Ang! I love it! It is clear to me that I am not the only camera nazi in the family... it is so awesome to be able to watch the changes in Ben, give it another little bit and he is going to look the best so far! I love you so much! Kiss Ben for us and tell him and that his cousin Boston is dying to play with him!
Cass

April said...

Thanks for sharing all those pictures. What a sweet little boy whose been through so much. I am so glad things seem to be going well. We're still praying. Hey is there an adress down there I can send something to?

The Richards Family said...

Thanks so much for sharing all of those pictures. You have an amazing family. My name is Jamie and I am a member of IHH. My son Trig was born with TGA in October. Your story has truly touched my heart. Ben is a beautiful little boy and yes, he has gorgeous eyelashes. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

laurastout said...

Hey Angie, That was beautiful. I heard a qoute yesterday that strength isn't something you HAVE, it's something you FIND. Something that Heavenly Father helps us to find. Ben sure is finding strength for the journey as he goes along, isn't he? He is such a trooper. I continue to pray you, Cody, and the girls may continue to find strength in our Father in Heaven's love as well. I have been so proud of you, and how you have held up during this tough time. He is always with you, and loves you, as do I. "All these things shall be for thy experience, and shall be for thy good." I know you all ready know that-- you've always had a lot of faith, but I can see it growing more every day. We love you all. Let us know how we can help! Love, Laura

Amy said...

{sniff, tears rolling} He is beautiful, you can just feel his little spirit while watching! He has the most amazing eyelashes, probably from his mommy! yOu are a wonderful lady, you know that? Your always in our prayers.

Heather said...

Yes, I am crying too. I am so happy for you and Ben. He is such a beautiful little man. He is more and more special everyday and I just know you will be home soon. Miss you guys ad can wait to visit when you guys are finally back up the street from us and our 2 beautiful heart babies can play together. They can't say "I can't because I had heart surgery" now they can say "I CAN because I had heart surgery" You continue to e in our heart, thoughts and prayers.
Love,
The Larsen's (Bethany)

Anonymous said...

I loved the slide show! He is such a beautiful baby and I am so jealous of those long, beautiful eyelashes. Ü I hope he's doing better and getting closer to coming home. You're all in our thoughts and prayers!

Jenny said...

I think he looks just like Cody. And those eyelashes are the best! It is fun to see him throughout the day. I would love to see pics of him now! I can't wait to meet the little guy

Boopsie said...

those are adorable pics-I especilly like Cody as a cross-dresser...why is it the boys always get the super long, come-hither ashes??? I'm so jealous of Oakley's